A Reminder about Browser Addons

4 Likes

Thx mate, might not be the only one stealing our histories etc.

1 Like

I’ve been a little too cavalier as late, good reminder.

That’s not too stylish! (pun intended) if the browser asks if you want it to remember your password, I always pressed no. Now that being said, you have to wonder if have that password somewhere in their database. I don’t use stylish, but now I will definitely stay away from it. I also use cognito as well as VPN, but you know those are probably compromised as well. Snowden did say that the NSA was eavesdropping on unsuspected users who use electronic devices.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzGzB-yYKcc

Scary world we live in! No privacy and no middle class. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Privacy is over rated. Walking down the street and your no longer private. Hide in a corner?
FBI,NSA,CIA,wire tap, toe tap,etc. As soon as your supplied with an SSA, your no longer private.

2 Likes

Heck, you have cameras everywhere that is connected to a network with face recognition. Anyone read ‘1984’ by Orwell? He was a few years off but it seems we’re heading in that type of society around the world. And yet we’re called conspiracy theorists for noticing where everything is headed to.

Yep Big Brother s watching us fellas.

Quite right, shouldn’t mean you bury your head in the sand and do nothing. No harm in taking precautions.

Right absolutely right. I do take precautions. For one, I’m aggressive on my credit reports. Frozen!

2 Likes