2021....Goodbye, Hello 2022!

Well, here in Future-Land, New Zealand, it is New Years Eve,

2021 was very similar to 2020 for me as life was mostly normal but it is still all rather strange. I faced a few challenges, as no doubt we all did, and seem to come out the other side better off.

ArchLabs has been quiet on the release side but in reality, we don’t always need to be pumping out releases. Makes life a lot easier, it keeps our profile lower out there on the interwebs too but we certainly aren’t bothered by that at all. Though as most of you have hopefully read, we are working on something new.

We have some new additions to our ArchLabs Team and some really cool new things and surprise for you guys all to enjoy.

There will be an announcement on the website come release time but please welcome @nwg, @PackRat and @cog to the ArchLabs team! No doubt their impact will be felt, in a good way of course.

This forum continues its tradition of just being a good place to visit. Ego’s and opinions seem to be left at the door and it is great to see such a pleasant place to be a part of.

Anyway, I ramble.

Have a happy and safe New Years and see you all next year.

Also, Happy 16th Birthday to my son Tomas A.K.A. Tompa!! It’s celebration time!

11 Likes

Happy New Year to you and all the forum members!

6 Likes

Welcome indeed! What a fantastic team you have there, very well done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy new year
I’m back
I was a long time away to explore others linux distros but i can’t stay away and i still love Archlabs .

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

Congrats to @nwg , @PackRat and @cog, wish ArchLabs more success in the new year.

6 Likes

Congrats to the newer members of the team fellas ! @nwg @PackRat @cog

Happy BD Tomas !

6 Likes

Happy new year to the team and the forum members, here we must sleep and tomorrow we can celebrate.

5 Likes

Still the 30th here and only 17:00 hours, but Happy New Years all!

6 Likes

Great stuff @Dobbie03 ! Wishing all you around the globe a great New Year and like to thank you all for the entertaining and interesting conversations we’ve had. It personally helped me a lot (and more) to get through these crazy times with this great group of equally crazy people. Thanks so much and looking forward to many more of those enticing conversations!

8 Likes

@Dobbie03 You’re spot on, nowhere else I ever felt so at home and so well, and this with a bunch of strangers thousands of miles away. Thank you @moderators @admins and everyone else for making this place exist and I wish you all the best in the next year.

8 Likes

Go !!

external-content.duckduckgo.com

6 Likes

Happy New Years everyone. Been waiting until it was here MST instead of New Zealand time to say something. Hope it’s great for everyone.

5 Likes

A thought for those who are alone, for the unfortunate people who “live” in the streets …

5 Likes

Yep, that must be sad to live on the streets on then cold on Winter time even more so on the Holydays!

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone. It’s officially 2022 here. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Have a great 2022 year @Dobbie03

3 Likes

Happy, healthy, and prosperous new year, everyone.

9 Likes

Happy new year everyone.

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone !

4 Likes